2019 Student Fees & Registration
- $280 NICA/League Registration Fee For High School (Paid Through Pit Zone)
- $230 NICA/League Registration Fee For Jr. High School (Paid Through Pit Zone)
- $125 High School Team Fee (Click Here To Pay)
- $100 Jr Devo Team Fee (Click Here To Pay)
- $130 Team Kit - DNA Stores (Herriman) (Mountain Ridge)
- $65 Pedal Industries Race Day Bag (Not required but highly recomended)
- $ Additional Team Clothing Optional
Note: Registration for the 2019 Season is Closed
Race and Practice Schedule
The team begins to practice for the season in early May into early June. (This can change from year to year). Practices are held weekly every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday. The practice locations vary from day to day but usually cycle between trails in Herriman and Draper. Occasionally there will be a practice held at a different location that may be outside of the Salt Lake Valley.
There will be three races for the junior development riders and five races for the high school riders. Please see the race page for more information regarding races and dates.
See Races for additional info regarding race dates.
The Herriman Mountain Bike Team cannot operate without the help of our riders parents and other volunteers. We love for parents to come ride with team as ride leaders but if your unable to ride, there are plenty of other areas in which parents can help as well. All are encouraged to volunteer and help out with the team throughout the season. It takes quite a bit of effort to run a team so all are welcome.
Examples of volunteer opportunities
- Ride Leaders/Coaches
- Team Moms
- Race Day Volunteer (each race has a list of volunteer options)
- Trail Work
- Pit Zone Trailer Crew